OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have an employee that almost every Friday, would stick her head in my office and say, "Well crap, only two more days till Monday morning". I really miss looking forward to weekends.......(not really, Retirement is great)

I used to say that Monday was a good day because I didn't die on a weekend. Further, I'd state that it would be terrible to die on a day off instead of a work day.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bad: Had to go to OKC (90 miles + $10 in tolls) for a doctor's appointment.

Good: Doc cleaned 20 years of Army dirt/crud out of my ears and I can hear again.
I took my wife to Trapper's Fish Camp for lunch and she got her oyster feed on, and then off to Trader Joe's. I earned some brownie points today. :wink05:
After getting my ears cleaned I can hear my wife better. I might need to get the procedure reversed. :bigsmile:
20240621_121943.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to have an employee that almost every Friday, would stick her head in my office and say, "Well crap, only two more days till Monday morning". I really miss looking forward to weekends.......(not really, Retirement is great)
I hate weekends now. Everybody is off work and every place is crowded. We much prefer weekdays.

Latest posts

Top Bottom