OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My truck is going to upholstery shop tomorrow, so figured I'd better clean it out some...this doesn't include a set of jumper cables, 2 flashlights, hand wipes and sun shade visor (chips and sleeping bag are not my fault!)...🤣🤦‍♂️
20240624_174542.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My truck is going to upholstery shop tomorrow, so figured I'd better clean it out some...this doesn't include a set of jumper cables, 2 flashlights, hand wipes and sun shade visor (chips and sleeping bag are not my fault!)...🤣🤦‍♂️
View attachment 489236
Oh MY GAWD! Don't get me started! That damned Grumpy ... The things I have found in the car ... And the truck ... And the SUV! :scratch: :disappoin:smack::scream:

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 489236
You carry a master key also I see.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,
Well pulled up to our studio this morning and found that our front door glass was shattered.
Luckily we have film on it so it didn’t fal out if the frame. Hope we can get it replaced today.
Not sure what happened but it looks like it exploded. Not a good start to the day.😩

Latest posts

Top Bottom