OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Wednesday morning folks. We finally got home last night around 10:30pm
We still have two students not coming in until later today and one that will not get back until tomorrow. Remind me never to fly into and out of the Northeast again. UGH!
Have a good one.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably the first excursion out of state that we went on with out "home on wheels" was to an RV rally near Carthage, MO. That rally was specific to the RV brand DRV Suites, so there were a number of like units at the rally. This image is of our Mobile Suites model and our Ford F450 tow vehicle.

To this day, that RV is still our home.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to do some catching up on this thread, got behind several weeks. I'm hoping the next two days weather are as nice as forecasted! Hope all is well with all of you, I'm on day 5 of "covid" I suppose (per dr office test on Tuesday), haven't missed work and feeling a lot better today, Sunday evening was rough though!

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ibuprofen time !! Noticed my old jeep spewing gas. Inspection determined an old cracked fuel line. Had to siphon the mostly full tank of gas and then drop the gas tank to access the fuel pump/lines on top of the tank. So I spent most of the day on my knees or on my back under the Jeep. That’s hard on this 72 year old geezer.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ibuprofen time !! Noticed my old jeep spewing gas. Inspection determined an old cracked fuel line. Had to siphon the mostly full tank of gas and then drop the gas tank to access the fuel pump/lines on top of the tank. So I spent most of the day on my knees or on my back under the Jeep. That’s hard on this 72 year old geezer.

I'm a year younger than you, and I could not physically do it any longer. Congrats on being able to git 'er done, and now best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Latest posts

Top Bottom