OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Covid pneumonia in both lungs, hearts in a-fib, some renal failure, will be headed to OKC Mercy tonight
Sorry to hear that Clint. Praying for your dad, hope everything works out.Covid pneumonia is nothing to play with thats what put me down for 7 months last time.Wife had Covid last week, banished her to the west end of the house. Started a ritual of Iron, B12 and Vitamin C along with ivermectin, by Sunday morning she was alot better so we left for NM today. Being we already paid for a cabin and was gonna pay either way.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks all. We made it to OKC a bit ago, I drove their truck w/my wife and mom following, since my mom knows zero about OKC. He was already checked in and bragged about how well they were treating him so far. Nurse said they're hoping he'll be out of the ICU room tomorrow and into a regular room. Will update as possible.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Burkburnette, TX has a display of old oil field equipment located on the north side of town. I spotted this display after another member here at OSA posted a video of a gentleman that still serviced one of the old pump systems like this one.

For those that haven't seen videos of these systems, one power source, as seen here, could run multiple pump jacks with the use of long rods.

1950's Oklahoma Jack Rod Line Still In Commercial Operation

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A residence along the Natchez Trace Parkway in Tennessee. I still hope to make an excursion of the full length of the Trace in the Fall when the colors are in view. As for the house, the wife has stated that she wouldn't want to have to clean anything that big. Since I tend to be the one to do out outside of windows, I'd have to agree with her.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Good evening gang,
Got some bad news today. Our transmission went out in our SUV and it’s going to cost over $6000 for a remanufactured one to replace it. Now trying to decide if we fix it or trade it in on a different one. Decisions, decisions. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
If it's a good core vehicle and you still like it, $6K is a lot cheaper than the price of a new vehicle. Average price of a new SUV is $49K.

Latest posts

Top Bottom