OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At Mercy today, my mom went home for the night. Thinking they're going to transfer my dad out to a PT/rehab room in Elk City tomorrow hopefully. Better 30 minutes away vs 2+ hours! Anyone close to the Mercy area that would want to grab breakfast tomorrow let me know, haven't met many of you.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At Mercy today, my mom went home for the night. Thinking they're going to transfer my dad out to a PT/rehab room in Elk City tomorrow hopefully. Better 30 minutes away vs 2+ hours! Anyone close to the Mercy area that would want to grab breakfast tomorrow let me know, haven't met many of you.
Glad to hear your dad is doing better. Hope he is back home soon.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang,
Yep, Mother Nature kick out a$$ tonight. 80 to 90mph straight winds and heavy downpours. We had lots of tree damage and limbs all over the place. Still have a big one on our roof. I’ll deal with it in the morning.

IMG_0074.jpeg
IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

Also we have 4 boat slips that was damaged. One had the boat lift pretty much ripped out of it.

IMG_0720.jpeg

Lightening struck a dock and a couple of homes just across the cove from us and caught it all on fire. It was huge. I will run over there in the boat in the morning to check it out. Sorry the picture is bad, It was sooooo windy and raining hard.

IMG_0078.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0720.jpeg
    IMG_0720.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0078.jpeg
    IMG_0078.jpeg
    764.4 KB · Views: 0

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang,
Yep, Mother Nature kick out a$$ tonight. 80 to 90mph straight winds and heavy downpours. We had lots of tree damage and limbs all over the place. Still have a big one on our roof. I’ll deal with it in the morning.

View attachment 503076View attachment 503077
View attachment 503078

Also we have 4 boat slips that was damaged. One had the boat lift pretty much ripped out of it.

View attachment 503079

Lightening struck a dock and a couple of homes just across the cove from us and caught it all on fire. It was huge. I will run over there in the boat in the morning to check it out. Sorry the picture is bad, It was sooooo windy and raining hard.

View attachment 503082
Hope everyone across from you are safe, and you didn't get too much damage! Had several grassfires started out west last night due to lightning.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something a bit new and different today. We finished our work in Oregon and have now arrived in Kalispell, MT to start doing the road survey thing in Glacier National Park. On our way over here, we crossed across Norther Idaho and then into Montana. I stopped in a couple of places to take pictures of the Clark Fork River along Highway 135 north of St. Regis, MT.

Since my previous excursions into Montana was to just cross the line and then back to Wyoming, I'm excited about our newest assignments. After Glacier is done, we may be doing some work in North Dakota and then start heading south to do other parks. My excitement is here because I have never been to much, if any, of either Montana or North Dakota.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pipe Springs National Monument is today's subject. It is located west of Fredonia, AZ, and we have been there a couple of times when we were living and working in Utah. We will be headed back there this Summer, as its roads are on our list to work for the National Park Service. This image shows the roof of the monument building in the foreground and park offices and such in the background.

Latest posts

Top Bottom