OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother and his family are on vacation in Red River for two weeks, and he asked me about a month ago if I would take the kid's steers to validation which is today. It's at least the third year in a row that they've planned their vacation or had something else to do when the steer validation is scheduled. So far, between my brother and my niece, they reminded me 4 times about taking the steers. I told him after this mornings reminder that if they had such little faith in me that they should stay home and tend their own damn business themselves.🙄

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother and his family are on vacation in Red River for two weeks, and he asked me about a month ago if I would take the kid's steers to validation which is today. It's at least the third year in a row that they've planned their vacation or had something else to do when the steer validation is scheduled. So far, between my brother and my niece, they reminded me 4 times about taking the steers. I told him after this mornings reminder that if they had such little faith in me that they should stay home and tend their own damn business themselves.🙄
Send pic with trailer backed up to the processing plant.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my brother had better plan his business better next year, because this will be my last steer validation. My left hand rope burned and a chunk of skin got torn off. My left ear is bloody, and the entire left side of my body is beat to hell and sore.

Thankfully for my niece and nephew, I left my pistol in the truck.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my brother had better plan his business better next year, because this will be my last steer validation. My left hand rope burned and a chunk of skin got torn off. My left ear is bloody, and the entire left side of my body is beat to hell and sore.

Thankfully for my niece and nephew, I left my pistol in the truck.
Glad your niece and nephew are okay!

Latest posts

Top Bottom