OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve cleaning out stuff and found a brand new in the box pair of Nike sandals my wife bought for one of our boys, and they just happen to fit me. I’ve never really had a pair of “house shoes”, so I decided to give these a try. When my wife saw them, she said “welcome to 2005”. Evidently that’s when they were popular and she bought them for them boys.
Fashion has never been something I concerned myself with, and I’ve pretty much worn the same style of clothes since junior high. Every few years, popular styles change, and everybody starts dressing like me again.
I kind of like my new house shoes, and sooner or later, everybody else will be wearing them too. :thumb:
IMG_1084.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're called "slides" these days and I wear mine everywhere. Even have an inside pair and an outside pair. Granted, not the best for operating heavy machinery or kicking a steer in the ass! View attachment 504508
So what you’re saying is you don’t follow fashion trends either.🤣

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Oklahoma, these are considered trendy! Just go to Wal-Mart and see. Where you're showing your fashion faux pas is by wearing socks. 🤣
So what you’re saying is you follow fashion trends dictated by WalMart?!? :scratch: 🤣
In that case, am I to assume you also wear dirty pajama pants with your “slides”?🤣

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what you’re saying is you follow fashion trends dictated by WalMart?!? :scratch: 🤣
In that case, am I to assume you also wear dirty pajama pants with your “slides”?🤣
A little slow this morning? I SET the fashion trends at Wal-Mart - a leader not a follower. I wouldn't assume they're dirty pajama pants and those only go with slippers/fuzzy houseshoes not slides. SMH. Slides are best worn with some cutoff jean shorts that are frayed along the bottom. Shirt optional.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost a turret cap on one of my Aimpoint Micro red dots, and I bought a replacement off eBay.
It was originally shipped from Colorado on 8/15. It showed up in Houston TX on 8/16. The package was transferred to another carrier for delivery and left Houston on 8/17. It arrived in Cincinnati OH on 8/17. It left one carrier facility and arrived at another in Cincinnati where it was transferred to another carrier for delivery on 8/18. It left carrier facility and arrived at another in Cincinnati on 8/19. It left Cincinnati and arrived back in Houston on 8/20. It left Houston on 8/20 and showed back up in Cincinnati on 8/21. It left Cincinnati last night and showed up in Cushing TX this morning at “8:38am”….but it’s not 8:38am yet. :scratch:
1637 any update?

Latest posts

Top Bottom