OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made it to the first and original Duluth Trading Company today.

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3424.jpeg

Bought a pair of the buck naked underwear. Pics WILL NOT be forthcoming! 😂

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah they’re pricey.
I bought some of their jeans around 10 years ago and I’m still wearing them. Had to sew up the bottom of the pockets in a couple. Other than that they’re still cruising.

I don’t know if they still sell them but I bought one of their ‘wind proof’ jackets. It is.

But yes you pay for the quality.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah they’re pricey.
I bought some of their jeans around 10 years ago and I’m still wearing them. Had to sew up the bottom of the pockets in a couple. Other than that they’re still cruising.

I don’t know if they still sell them but I bought one of their ‘wind proof’ jackets. It is.

My current set of jeans aren't but about 6 years old, but they don't really show any wear. The wife buys mine off of Wrangler's website. They also aren't very expensive, so "win, win."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah they’re pricey.

I saw a rack of iron on patches for knees, etc. that match the cloth and color.

Latest posts

Top Bottom