OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet. I got a very nice Benelli 20ga from a brother in law that was a gun aholic when he passed. I gave it to my son to make room for my Benelli M3. Then, I had a good friend win a Browning Maxus in a drawing. He was not a gun guy so offered that $1600+ gun to me for $1K. couldn't pass it up.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For probably 40+ years I’ve drug my Ithaca 37 in the fields. I managed to collect a Full, Modified, & Improved barrels so it fits my bill.

Recently picked up a Mossberg 500 in 410 for my granddaughter that I might start using as I get more recoil sensitivite.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For probably 40+ years I’ve drug my Ithaca 37 in the fields. I managed to collect a Full, Modified, & Improved barrels so it fits my bill.

Recently picked up a Mossberg 500 in 410 for my granddaughter that I might start using as I get more recoil sensitivite.
My maternal Grandfather gave me his Ithaca 37 20 ga in the late 70’s, and I have full and modified barrels.

I’ve discovered from lurking around turkey hunting forums that many of the serious hunters are tricking out and using Mossberg 20 gauges and 410’s now, and I bought a custom 410 Encore barrel to possibly try. However, I feel like I need every advantage I can get to kill a turkey at this point, so I’m sticking with a 12 ga for now.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a new to me shotgun yesterday afternoon and finally joined a shotgun forum I’ve lurked on for probably 20 years, and I’ve now been called a racist by a moderator for using the term “coon fingering” in my first and only post. :scratch:
Did the coon consent?

Latest posts

Top Bottom