OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My current set of jeans aren't but about 6 years old, but they don't really show any wear. The wife buys mine off of Wrangler's website. They also aren't very expensive, so "win, win."

I used to wear wranglers until they backed Clinton for pres.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made it to the first and original Duluth Trading Company today.

Bought a pair of the buck naked underwear. Pics WILL NOT be forthcoming! 😂
Their armachillo boxer briefs are some of the best but $30 for a pair is a bit extreme. Wait until Christmas time or after - they put some on sale with holiday theme.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My current set of jeans aren't but about 6 years old, but they don't really show any wear. The wife buys mine off of Wrangler's website. They also aren't very expensive, so "win, win."
I’ve worn Wrangler 13mwz jeans since junior high. Now, I buy all mine off eBay and probably haven’t bought a new pair in 15 years. I don’t pay too much for them, so if they get ripped or stained, I don’t really worry about it. As a matter of fact, I buy most of my clothes pre worn off eBay except for my Duluth Buck naked underwear and Wolverine socks. My wife does occasionally buy me new shirts but not very often.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all,
I’m sitting out in the deck drinking coffee in my Buck Naked underwear and my slides. Getting ready to take a shower and put on a pair of my pre worn Wranglers and going to add a pair of socks to o the slides. 🤣

It’s hard to keep up with the OSA fashion trends but I’m trying. :pms2:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning all,
I’m sitting out in the deck drinking coffee in my Buck Naked underwear and my slides. Getting ready to take a shower and put on a pair of my pre worn Wranglers and going to add a pair of socks to o the slides. 🤣

It’s hard to keep up with the OSA fashion trends but I’m trying. :pms2:
I’m pretty confident if we ever meet we’ll be best friends. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom