OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that's a fine 'how do you do?!?!?' Thank you very much! I needed a little more calamity in my life!

garagedoor.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think my blood pressure may be back 'close' to normal. My stomach ... not so much. Shoved the wife's Equinox inside the garage forward about three feet and damaged it, front and back. Tore one track completely off the wall. My garage door guy has already been out and is gonna' have a crew here in the morning to see if they can at least get the SUV out of the garage. The offending party's insurance company is supposed to have an adjuster out tomorrow as well. DAMMITT!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we drove up to Thunder Bay Canada for what was to be a two night stay to hopefully see the Northern Lights, but the forest fires in Ontario had visibility down to less than a mile. The sun was just an orange orb in the smoke and it was supposed to be worse tomorrow, so we visited the falls at Kakabeck Canada, then the falls on the US side at Grand Portage, then came back to Duluth.

IMG_3395.jpeg

IMG_3403.jpeg

Georgie 1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks all. We made it to OKC a bit ago, I drove their truck w/my wife and mom following, since my mom knows zero about OKC. He was already checked in and bragged about how well they were treating him so far. Nurse said they're hoping he'll be out of the ICU room tomorrow and into a regular room. Will update as possible.
👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom