OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@clintbailey - hope your Dad's OK! That had to be scary for all of you!
Yeah, I figured it was work calling since I'm on call right now. Plus he's been under the weather for last couple of days, so just having to help him off the floor was kind of a relief. I know I see some of the members here that are 70+ talking about working on vehicles, taking trips, etc, and at 74 he hasn't been able to do any of that in several years

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I figured it was work calling since I'm on call right now. Plus he's been under the weather for last couple of days, so just having to help him off the floor was kind of a relief. I know I see some of the members here that are 70+ talking about working on vehicles, taking trips, etc, and at 74 he hasn't been able to do any of that in several years

I think that a lot of variables may be in play with one's age. I would have never dreamed that I would be out on the road doing something like road and pavement condition surveys and driving 7 to 9 hours per day, every day, at 78 years old.

I guess I just need to thank God for every blessing he has provided me in life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom