OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m probably coming up next week to fill feeders, and I guess you could say I trained for it yesterday. I bought some liquid fertilizer a couple years ago in 5 gallon jugs, and the 20 jugs always seem to be in the way. I have an empty 250 gallon bulk tank, so I got the bright idea to dump the fertilizer into it. The problem is the tank in on a stand, so I had to climb up a short ladder to reach the fill hole. I’m in fairly decent shape for 55, but after lifting 17 jugs over my head to dump them, I was pretty well spent. After telling myself to suck it up buttercup, I got the last three in the tank. I really didn’t feel too bad when I went to bed, but when I got up to pee about 3, I almost couldn’t get out of bed. On the walk to the bathroom, there were joints popping and cracking so loud I thought it would wake up my wife. I guess I got everything limbered back up in the night, because it’s not too bad this morning.
On a positive note, I should be ready to lift 36 fifty pound sacks of all stock above my head to fill my protein feeders. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom