OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazing how many of the same places the wife and I have visited that you and your wife have.

Well, saddle up, Dennis. We are planning a Thanksgiving Day trip to King George, VA this year. The wife's middle sister and her youngest son moved to Virginia because of his job, and he takes good care of his mother. We hope to see some of nature's wonders (caverns perhaps) and I want to take in two or three monuments in D.C. and the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.

Who knows what else, because we could be there for roughly 10 days.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EBR-1 generator and turbine in their museum near Arco, ID. EBR stands for Experimental Breeder Reactor and was the first ever to generate electricity by way of nuclear power. I'm glad the person was standing there to give some perspective of how big that equipment is. I've been there twice and wouldn't mind going another time if at ever possible.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I couldn’t sleep this morning and was on the computer about 3 when I got an email from Capital One asking me to confirm a purchase….nope, not mine, so I have to jump through the hoops to report the fraud and now have a dead credit card. I’ve never been on Etsy and for sure never bought anything off there, but the actual “tell” that it was a fraud was the 10 cent test purchase before the actual purchase. There’s not much that chaps my ass worse than a damn thief. :censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom