Lincoln county self sufficiency meet up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you are confident you would like to attend what day would be best?

• Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters

Treemansam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some folks in Lincoln county are making plans to meet up at atwoods in chandler to broaden our community of people preparing for the coming troubles and the nastiness already here.

Like the other guy said for his Mutual Assistance Group, we are mostly older and definitely not a offensive force if you catch my drift.

Anyways, we are trying to figure out what evening to meet.

Let me know when works for you and I’ll pass it on. Hoping to meet before the selection.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What coming troubles are you speaking of ?

SHTF?, WW3?, Mass Illegal Invasion?, (already happened)Democrats so called Democracy?, Mass Riots?, or somebody's dog killing your chicken's?
Where is that damned dog??!?! I can solve THAT problem poste haste ...
No Way Family GIF

Treemansam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What coming troubles are you speaking of ?

SHTF?, WW3?, Mass Illegal Invasion?, (already happened)Democrats so called Democracy?, Mass Riots?, or somebody's dog killing your chicken's?
You’re probably just curious about my mindset but as a group we are goal oriented not really cause oriented. So we are trying to the essentials such as produce more of our own food and store more food for a food shortage of any kind.
Also hammer out a local comms network to share info and then build some relationships. From there folks can figure out their own groups as far as defense etc.

I personally have no idea what’s coming but it’s definitely breathing down our necks and it ain’t looking good.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’re probably just curious about my mindset but as a group we are goal oriented not really cause oriented. So we are trying to the essentials such as produce more of our own food and store more food for a food shortage of any kind.
Also hammer out a local comms network to share info and then build some relationships. From there folks can figure out their own groups as far as defense etc.

I personally have no idea what’s coming but it’s definitely breathing down our necks and it ain’t looking good.
Well as someone who has "visited" with a few groups here and there over the years, let me just warn you to be careful. There are some real weirdos out there. And you can generally spot them because THEY are the ones who want to control everything and DO NOTHING ... 🙄🙄🙄

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well as someone who has "visited" with a few groups here and there over the years, let me just warn you to be careful. There are some real weirdos out there. And you can generally spot them because THEY are the ones who want to control everything and DO NOTHING ... 🙄🙄🙄
You call those out at the first meeting as a politician and follow up the meeting with a tar and feathering. Jamisyn so everybody is on the same page from the get go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom