Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ivy and I had to go to the post office today. I sure wish my wife looked at me as lovingly as she does.🤣
View attachment 522498
Makes me want a lab again. But then I start remembering that for about 18 months I wanted to murder my best one. Spent a lot of money on shower curtains, carpet, sanding blocks, screw drivers, chair arms, table corners...

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes me want a lab again. But then I start remembering that for about 18 months I wanted to murder my best one. Spent a lot of money on shower curtains, carpet, sanding blocks, screw drivers, chair arms, table corners...
Yeah, there’s that, but once you get past it, you’ve got a new best friend.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to level my portable pig stand this afternoon and had two helpers.
IMG_1404.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awwwww! This reminds me of Neanderthal and his buddy! 😢😢😢 I miss Matt so much! He was one of a kind! I have a friend who is fixing to graduate from college with her degree in Native American Studies. Matt gifted me a autographed copy of his book and I am gonna pay it forward to her at graduation in May. She was SO excited to hear she was getting a first edition Matt Rowe book!! 🥰🥰🥰 I wish he was still here to share his knowledge with her -- much like Matt she loves EVERYBODY and can talk about NA artifacts all day and twice as long ok Sundays! 🥰🥰

Kudos to you for gifting that book.

I miss Matt as well. He really appreciated it when I shared photos I had taken at places like Mesa Verde and other sites of Indian heritage, and I loved sharing with him. He had told me once that he really wanted to visit Mesa Verde, and I've wondered if he ever got to do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom