Oklahoma explores program to charge drivers per mile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if they still do this, but in New Mexico, a trucker is required to stop at a "port of entry" when going into their state. They used to go out and use a stick to poke down into the truck's fuel tank. With that, they would calculate the amount of fuel that was in the tank and charge them a "per gallon tax" on what they bought in another state.

We never stopped at port for New Mexico.

Entering Kommiefornia, you are required to purchase fuel before leaving. We would receive notification of how many gallons to get. The Kommie regime will get theirs, for sure.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This monitoring of driving mileage is a 100% NWO, ( New World Order ) plan, outlined in the UN Agenda 30
The goal is elimination of all vehicles, people living in “ 15 Minute Cities “ …sounds incredulous, but they are testing & implementing it around the world. Locally @ 1st, at targeted cities and towns in Canada, UK , Australia and other European countries.
NO NO NO, DO NOT COMPLY , IT’ S TYRANNY ( not conspiracy ) 🇺🇸
You’re a 100% correct. But I’m sure someone will come along to tell you you’re full of it. I get it all the time. Meanwhile the NWO agenda is being implemented all over the US. Even right here in good ol’ Oklahoma. I mean for goodness sake. We just had a terrorist arrested from Afghanistan that was a “refugee “ that worked with the CIA. People really need to wake up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom