Oklahoma DOT Studies Charging Vehicles by mileage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fuel tax wont go away, they will charge you by mile also. So you will get double taxed if you own a ICE. This will be their incentive to get you to go electric. How are they going to prove mileage, especially on old farm trucks that spend 1/2 of their miles off road. Not to mention I'm a half hour to almost everything. I might have to restore older vehicles. No gps, mechanical mileage gauge that can be rolled back. Amazing I only drove 100 miles last year.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bastards. No wonder I call oklahoma taxahoma.
Yeah, those tax and spend Republicans are damn near as bad as the tax and spend Democrats on that front.

At least the damn Democrats never sent letters to the county assessors who weren't raising property tax assessments during the '08 fiscal crisis, threatening them if they didn't up the property valuations as required by state law. I wish I could remember that GOP SOB's name so I can go float his casket out of the ground after he dies.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, those tax and spend Republicans are damn near as bad as the tax and spend Democrats on that front.

At least the damn Democrats never sent letters to the county assessors who weren't raising property tax assessments during the '08 fiscal crisis, threatening them if they didn't up the property valuations as required by state law. I wish I could remember that GOP SOB's name so I can go float his casket out of the ground after he dies.

Dems. Repubs

They are all the same these days. It’s smoke and mirrors

Latest posts

Top Bottom