OSA members trying to rip off OSA members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alert: I think we have a member here trying to pull a fast one or two: Here's a copy of the PM he sent me about a Blue Label Gen 4 Glock 26 in response to my WTB post for one:

Re:Re: G26

Blue label means LEO version, which means it comes with 3 mags instead of the standard 2 high cap.

Basically, it appears that he thinks I am stupid and will believe that Gen 4 Glocks, except for Blue label ones, come with only 2 mags instead of 3. Hah! He is offering to sell me one for only $575 since it comes with 3 mags instead of the usual 2! LOL! Way to ruin your credibility. Beware of who you deal with please; it pisses me off to have some dude posing as a OKC Self Defense person and trying to scam folks in here for a few lousy bucks.

Watch out for self styled Self Defense Instructors (members) who are trying to get a buck out of you.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't the first Gen 4s come with 4 and then later 3 mags?

Might wanna post feedback so we know who to look out for.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't the first Gen 4s come with 4 and then later 3 mags?

Might wanna post feedback so we know who to look out for.

Since I didn't fall for it; and did NOT buy his "Blue Label" Gen 4 G 26 for $575, I don't know if I can post feedback according to the rules or not. But I damn sure won't be doing any business with OKSDC; or reading his BS since I put him on my ignore list.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something like that... he would definitely be making more profit than a dealer would from either retail or blue label sales.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know; it's so easy to be fair and represent your goods and services correctly here and do business with other OSA members, but it's also easy to try to dump on somebody and quickly earn a bad rep. From a couple messages I have received since posting this, apparently I'm not the first guy this person has tried to scam on OSA either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom