OSA members trying to rip off OSA members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKSDC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You want to spend 60+ posts blasting me for a pricing of a BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED BOX, then I hope it made you feel better.

Let's get the whole story out there while we are at it.

You posted a WTB about a gen 4 glock 26. I've never bought a "civilian" gen 4, but have bought a gen 3 that came with 2 mags NOT 3. I also know of stores that have sold Gen 4s with only 2 mags because that was the standard for many years. Google it and you'll see the same thing I just said. I was unaware of the fact that ALL gen 4s now come with 3 mags and after your reply stated so. Here is your reply:

"Heck, I'd sell it for $575 too, but I'd lose my credibility on OSA if I did, since SSP has brand new Gen 4 G26 (with 3 mags as all Gen 4 Glocks come with from the factory) for $499. I was in there this morning.

Since I first became an SDA instructor, way back when the SDA law was first passed, I learned a bit myself.

And when I worked at H&H selling firearms here recently before I just decided to completely retire and enjoy life, we sold them for less than what you are truing to sell me one for now....you are looking in the wrong place.

Have a nice day...and good luck with your blue light specials."

I even responded back after researching your response with the following concerning your concern:

"I wasn't looking to sell it when I purchased it. Just thought I'd ask since I saw your post and was going to order another. I'm glad they got it at that price because bass pro is trying to sell them at $599 + tax for 2 mags. I obviously didn't pay that so I was trying to price it in the middle for you.

At $499 + tax of 9% is $543.91. local shops in Tulsa are selling at $529.99 + tax = $577.69 and academy sports is $569.99 + tax = $621.29. Bass pro is at $653.99 after tax. That's where I got my $575. And while they DO come with 3 mags, I have SEEN dealers only give 2 with the purchase. Not saying you are wrong but it does happen, you can google it.

Also, direct from gtdist.com a glock LEO dealer on "blue label":
"The commercial or ‘red label’ Glock pistols are the same time-honored Glock pistols as those offered to Law Enforcement. The key differences are the selling price and the number of magazines included with the pistol. Most commercial models include two magazines instead of the LE standard of three."

Not trying to "lose" my "OSA credibility" as you so elegantly put it.

I'd be willing to sell it at $550 but anything less than that I would just keep it."

But guess what, you didn't reply and instead came on here to gripe about me. Ask anyone who has had an actual sale with me and I've always been on the up and up. If you don't like the price I asked for, great move on. But don't come on here acting like I purposely tried to rip you off. Just because I purchased one of my only 2 a year I'm given at a discounted rate, doesn't mean I'm going to sell it to just break even because you happen to be an OSA member. Otherwise, you'd go get it yourself at the discounted rate, if you could. I'm sure someone you've bought something from previously on here has made money off of the deal before as most do unless they are trying to just unload for quick cash. But hey, be a dick and I'll be glad to ignore your requests in the future.

And to those that don't like the prices I've either asked for or offered, that's why it's called an offer. Doesn't mean you have to take it or agree with it, but asking and being told no is better than not asking in first place.

Proceed with the flame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh no! The other side of the story. Thanks for posting that OKSDC. Now maybe the tar and feather lynch mob will simmer down. You know how it is here. They only need one side of the story before they find you guilty and pronounce the death sentence.

OKSDC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad part is there is a poster in this thread who jumped in on this that knows I'm not out to screw people and I was even using my discount to help him out on a trade for a gun that I could have bought straight out cheaper than what I paid for the Glock he wanted to begin with, only to reneg on the deal already in place at the last minute. This is after being told to take my time, no rush, it'd would be waiting on me and when I followed up to check in with him on the order status a week or week and half later, was told the other gun was already traded out. No big deal. You didn't see me come on here after and say I was cheated or whatever. I won't call him out by name, NOR DO I WANT HIM TO RESPOND IN THIS THREAD WHO HE IS, because I've had nothing but good dealings with him and would still recommend him to others, even as a little shocked I was to see him not at least post his POSITIVE previous dealing I had with him in this thread.

You also don't see me running to mods requesting this thread starter be held accountable to what amounts to, in my opinion, a slight form of slander and libel with my reputation to others on the board who have read this thread, because he's entitled to his opinion on pricing just as I am as to what I want to price or buy something for. But hey, I've learned a few things in this thread about several posters and the workings of this board so I guess it served a purpose.

If you are one of those posters who feels I have tried to purposely cheat you, please send me a quick private message with the words ME in it so I can put you on ignore and we can just avoid any issues in the future.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe Glock themselves put out a memo last year or the year before regarding number of mags? They said that ALL Gen 4s come with 3 mags, no matter the label and that any dealer selling new Glocks with less than 3 mags should be reported to them, yes? If I remember it right, that was the gist of it. Meaning some highly unscrupulous dealers were pulling a mag out of each new model to sell separately for an extra $30 or so, effectively misleading their customers, and Glock wanted to know about it.

I could be wrong, but that's the way I remember it.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sad part is there is a poster in this thread who jumped in on this that knows I'm not out to screw people and I was even using my discount to help him out on a trade for a gun that I could have bought straight out cheaper than what I paid for the Glock he wanted to begin with, only to reneg on the deal already in place at the last minute. This is after being told to take my time, no rush, it'd would be waiting on me and when I followed up to check in with him on the order status a week or week and half later, was told the other gun was already traded out. No big deal. You didn't see me come on here after and say I was cheated or whatever. I won't call him out by name, NOR DO I WANT HIM TO RESPOND IN THIS THREAD WHO HE IS, because I've had nothing but good dealings with him and would still recommend him to others, even as a little shocked I was to see him not at least post his POSITIVE previous dealing I had with him in this thread.

You also don't see me running to mods requesting this thread starter be held accountable to what amounts to, in my opinion, a slight form of slander and libel with my reputation to others on the board who have read this thread, because he's entitled to his opinion on pricing just as I am as to what I want to price or buy something for. But hey, I've learned a few things in this thread about several posters and the workings of this board so I guess it served a purpose.

If you are one of those posters who feels I have tried to purposely cheat you, please send me a quick private message with the words ME in it so I can put you on ignore and we can just avoid any issues in the future.

Dont sweat it. Feed back is what it is. Thats why I dont have a feed back thread thing. Ill leave feed back but I dont want any. You either will do business with me again or ya wont.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well now.

static4.fjcdn.com_thumbnails_comments_Well_that_took_a_turn_fo0d46c92b2b04efdd95a2023f109c3826.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom