OSA members trying to rip off OSA members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Misrepresentation of the difference in number of mags included in a Gen 4 gun vs a blue label gun. A raw noob might fall for it and that is just wrong to tell somebody they are getting a "deal" because it's "a blue label gun with 3 mags vs the regular ones which just come with 2. If that's not mid-information then I'll be damned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing is, blue label guns are cheaper. Did you try and screw you on price or just the magazine statement.

I will be honest and admit, I did NOT know that all Gen 4 models came with 3 magazines.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But hey; feel free to deal with this guy if you want. No thanks myself. I won't deal with him now ... period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell, i dont blame you. If i thought someone was trying to get over on me with that kind of bs i wouldnt want anything to do with them either.

You guys pay money for Glocks? I thought the only reason people carried those things was because they came free in a Cracker Jacks box...:scratch::bolt:

Your thinking of XD's..

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SInce I didn't fall for it; and did NOT buy his "Blue Label" Gen 4 G 26 for $575, I don't know if I can post feedback according to the rules or not. But I damn sure won't be doing any business with OKSDC; or reading his BS since I put him on my ignore list.

With a forum name like that he must be an expert. Me? I'm just an old fart...

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not all Dealers sell the Blue Labels at the prices Gabe posted either, some sell Blue Labels at higher prices. Glock does not regulate the dealers. We have contacted Glock over our thinking that for example a G19 Gen for should be $398 plus taxes everywhere, they told us that is not the case. There is a Dealer out in Yukon that charges $430 plus taxes for same Blue Label G19 Gen4 that OutDoor America sells at $398 plus taxes. The prices of Blue Label Glocks Gabe posted is right from Glocks website, and that is what we were thinking was a industry standard. But it is not.

And yes it is wrong for a guy to represent a Blue Lable as having a bonus magazine, therefore higher in price.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys pay money for Glocks? I thought the only reason people carried those things was because they came free in a Cracker Jacks box...:scratch::bolt:

Your thinking of XD's..[/QUOTE said:
You nailed it Jim, he must be thinking of them XD's!! LOL! Haaaaaaaaaaa! XD stands for Xtra Dangerous to carry, can't trust em!

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blue Label Pricing:

Glock model 17, 19, 22,23,26,27,31,32,33 $398.20 + Tax
Glock model 17C, 19C, 22C, 23C, 31C, 32C $422.40 + Tax
Glock model 20, 21, 21SF, 29, 30, 30SF, 36 $464.20 + Tax
Glock model 20C, 21C $508.20 + Tax
Glock model 34, 35, 41 $480.70, + Tax
Glock model 37, 38, 39 $414.70 + Tax
Glock model 42 $319+Tax

All Gen 4 come with 3 magazines and all Gen 3 Blue Label, except for the sub-compacts, come with 3 mags. Gen 3 sub-compacts come with 2 as does the G42.

Hey Gabe, did I ever thank you for hookin' a brother up??? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom