OSU's affirmative action hire coach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big 12 coaches voted for it. I wonder how many actually give a crap tx and ou are leaving? They voted for a Sweat, from Texas, for player defensive player of the year… so that kind of throws out the idea of no chance voting for tx or ou.
I would think ALL the Big12 coaches are straight up pissed that OU and UT are leaving. Why? Because next year the Big12 turns literally into the Little 12. Next year the conference has no relevance because they have ZERO teams that can even dream of a national championship. This is straight up retaliation.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I would think ALL the Big12 coaches are straight up pissed that OU and UT are leaving. Why? Because next year the Big12 turns literally into the Little 12. Next year the conference has no relevance because they have ZERO teams that can even dream of a national championship. This is straight up retaliation.
It will be interesting to see how the 12 team playoff goes from here on out. It won't help OU and Texas any. They still will have to play the big dogs during conference play, and I don't see any 3 loss teams ever making it into the 12 team bracket.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

No worries.... they partnered up with the WWE to retain their relevance.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then why did they vote for sweat as defensive player of the year? Why would coaches care that only ou and tx can play for a national championship? Tcu has won more cfp games than ou and played for a national championship more recently…

Latest posts

Top Bottom