OSU's affirmative action hire coach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is one more reason to not watch or follow sports. My life is better for it, but you do you for all that do follow it.

The amazing thing though, is that I have complete control over how much it affects me, along with how much I want to be exposed to other fans. Basically, just like anything else.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The amazing thing though, is that I have complete control over how much it affects me, along with how much I want to be exposed to other fans. Basically, just like anything else.
Exactly right. Everyone has the option to hit the off button on the remote. Life without sports and the current drama surrounding it has made my life much better. Time spent doing other fun things in my life.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of Texas fans are going nuts about that, apparently Sark was shafted.

Might want to check in with @Big House

OG deserved the RB award no doubt.
I think Texas was picked to be first or second in various big 12 preseason polls, osu 7-8… that’s the only reason I can think to pick Gundy 1st. I personally wouldn’t care if either one of them won.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Texas was picked to be first or second in various big 12 preseason polls, osu 7-8… that’s the only reason I can think to pick Gundy 1st. I personally wouldn’t care if either one of them won.

It's not my fight to justify, but it wouldn't matter, they're not giving it to Oklahoma or Texas for any reason lol.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
If affirmative action is good enough for the White House, and Cabinet, it's good enough for OSU coaching staff! Talk about a SHATTERING A GLASS CEILING, putting LUNATICS IN CHARGER OF THE ASYLUM, FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, even if it did take a rigged election, will go down in history, if we have a history?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not my fight to justify, but it wouldn't matter, they're not giving it to Oklahoma or Texas for any reason lol.
Big 12 coaches voted for it. I wonder how many actually give a crap tx and ou are leaving? They voted for a Sweat, from Texas, for player defensive player of the year… so that kind of throws out the idea of no chance voting for tx or ou.

Latest posts

Top Bottom