OU gets a shot at 'Bama!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be mistaken but I thought the officiating crew was from the ACC.
They were. I’m not saying they were cheating but there were some obvious calls that they blew. Like the first pass play where the offensive player facemasked the defender. It wasn’t mild. It was egregious. No excuse for not calling that. And the incredible “non-catch” by the Bama player, the ball clearly moved. The announcers saw it, the rules guy saw it, everyone at home saw it. Shouldn’t have been a TD. That was 3rd down. They should have had to settle for a FG. Those were inexcusable.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, no need to see a doc or a shrink when I know what to do, remove myself (if I can) from things that stress me out. Unfortunately I can't remove myself from work (well I could but I have almost 18 years invested in this company and only need 2 more to make pension). And yes, the cable industry can be that frustrating, especially now days.

I know. My wife retired from Cox. (She still gets the shakes sometimes too, like if the phone rings during an outage). Seriously though man, put stress in perspective and maybe it will help. There are a lot of things I think that are more stressful than working in the cable field. I just wish you well man. Now get out there and start servicing all those irate customers! Hurry Up! They are threatening to disconnect service and cut the cord!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know. My wife retired from Cox. (She still gets the shakes sometimes too, like if the phone rings during an outage). Seriously though man, put stress in perspective and maybe it will help. There are a lot of things I think that are more stressful than working in the cable field. I just wish you well man. Now get out there and start servicing all those irate customers! Hurry Up! They are threatening to disconnect service and cut the cord!
Lol, Cox isn’t going anywhere.....I cut the cord but they still have me captive for high speed Internet

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now get out there and start servicing all those irate customers! Hurry Up! They are threatening to disconnect service and cut the cord!

lol Customers don't stress me simply because I use my inner monologue to tell them how I really feel. It was a lot of other stuff at work.

Lol, Cox isn’t going anywhere.....I cut the cord but they still have me captive for high speed Internet

Trust me, if I didn't work for Cox I wouldn't pay for any tv service but I would still have internet, especially in BA. Windstream here is awful. The only people who have them either hate cox so much they are willing to suffer or barely use it so slow speeds don't matter.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol Customers don't stress me simply because I use my inner monologue to tell them how I really feel. It was a lot of other stuff at work.

Trust me, if I didn't work for Cox I wouldn't pay for any tv service but I would still have internet, especially in BA. Windstream here is awful. The only people who have them either hate cox so much they are willing to suffer or barely use it so slow speeds don't matter.

I too live in the he malfunctioning arrow ....and cox has it locked down foe internet.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was an actual stat put up during one of the breaks. I saw it live and IIRC it was about halfway through the first quarter. Then someone turned this into a meme on Instagram. It's a crazy ugly stat for OU early on.

Boomer Bowl Game.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom