OU Vs. Baylor...Who will win?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will win OU vs. Baylor?

• Baylor

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • OU

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Who cares?...go POKES!

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or maybe Baylor is really good. Why is it every time OU loses, it is because you stink it up? Sometimes you just get your a$$ whooped by a better team.

On a side note, if Texas doesn't hire Art Briles, they are stupid. The guy has made a multi year winning program out of BAYLOR.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU should hire me to coach football. I can lose games for half of what they currently pay Stoops...

Maybe Stoops should hire more relatives and past players,...yeah, get some more "Yes" men on the payroll...

Good thing they only had 2 weeks to prepare,..imagine how bad they would have looked if they had 3 weeks to prep...

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or maybe Baylor is really good. Why is it every time OU loses, it is because you stink it up? Sometimes you just get your a$$ whooped by a better team.

i agree, this was not OU's game too lose. they don't have it together. i've always pulled for baylor, being from east texas, but mostly for their spoiler ability. it's cool they're having a full fledged run, news even have them ranked 6th.

elance

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The forward pass has become a lost art at Oklahoma. The playbook is stale. And I haven't seen that many Baptist dancing in the stands since I watched footloose.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, there you have it. You gotta love ppl that pull and root for their team though. As a life long OSU fan we are used to grinding out a winning season, OU is used to winning....most of the time.

Now if only OSU can go and be a spoiler (to Texas and Baylor) and make things good for all of Oklahoma. Go Pokes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom