OU VS Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think:

OU: 24
texass: 17

I bet tu will interecept a pass and run it back for a td. That will be 1 of only 2 td's from them.

Can't wait!!

Now, I just need some tickets!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
texass' offense is worse than OU's. They can't run the ball at all. They have a good defense, so that is going to really make it hard for OU to move the ball real well.

OU needs this game really bad. We have lost too many games to them here lately. I can't stand Mack Brown, he is such a dang whiner. He's whining for the Heisman trophy now. Pitiful.

You'll eat your words sir. You'll eat your words.
You'll be blown-out and exausted on the side of the road
just praying for a bite of crow.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, either crow if you lucky, or words if your not, which studies prove are more digestable {SP}
That's not the worst of it. Texas will crush you. They'll make you regret the day you were born into this veil of tears.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, either crow if you lucky, or words if your not, which studies prove are more digestable {SP}
That's not the worst of it. Texas will crush you. They'll make you regret the day you were born into this veil of tears.

I figured older people had more class, I guess I was wrong.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured older people had more class, I guess I was wrong.

You WERE wrong. And you've only now discovered it.
Older people are going to roll over you and there won't be anything you can do about it.
We're gonna steal the pop tarts out of your lunch box, and there won't be anything you can do about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom