OU VS Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You WERE wrong. And you've only now discovered it.
Older people are going to roll over you and there won't be anything you can do about it.
We're gonna steal the pop tarts out of your lunch box, and there won't be anything you can do about it.

Take my money, take my wallet, take my credit cards. Here's the watch that my grandpa gave me, here's the key to my car. Ignernt, give it a whirl, but keep your hands off my pop tarts!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well folks, I've quoted the poet many times, but let's just say that you're in the land of broken dreams and shattered promises, next in line for the human sacrifice.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My business partner is a hardcore college football gambler. He watches everything that has to do with stats , injuries you name it. he hates OU with a passion . His team is FL State and he has been very angry ever since 2001. He was one the guys tha was saying we were out classed and shouldnt have been in that natl championship game. Yes , his chin was on the floor by halftime of that game . He hasnt lived it down to this day b/c OU ruined Bobby Bowden and his team all the way to this day. Now you have to believe me that he hates OU and knows college football very well. When he picks games he is right more than he is wrong. He is taking OU this yr. He has taken TX evey other yr that I have known him. This wont be good for TX this yr. This may very well turn into a losing season after the Tx state fair for the Lamehorns.

All you Tx fans remember " If it wasnt for Oklahoma truck drivers and Mexican whores there wouldnt be a TX"

Tuck Fexas!!!!!!!

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep... To Kick OU's butt! Come on guys 2 out of your last 3 games looked like crap. They should have all been give me games. That you almost lost!

And 2 of 3 texass' games looked like crap. They didn't exactly dominate tech either..........

Florida St. was ranked 17 in the nation.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep... To Kick OU's butt! Come on guys 2 out of your last 3 games looked like crap. They should have all been give me games. That you almost lost!

Given games?? You're not a real football fan are you?? Air force was a damn good team and so was Utah. Who did Texas play so far?? Rice, Wyoming, not on the map, and Texas Tech that you barely beat?, yeah. You'll get a chance to play a real team after you guys beat UCLA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom