OU VS Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yip.

They are the biggest bunch of panzies I've ever seen.

I love how Mack Brown is wanting the Heisman for Vince Young. How lame.

Thats like OU taking the nat'l championship because usc broke rules. I don't want it, we didn't win the game.

Vince young didn't win!

I wonder if Mack will be flying banners for this one?

Or maybe Chris Simms will be at the game, cheering for Vince to get the Heisman.

I HATE UT!

Stop crying!!! Boy you are going to whine after the game. :cry3::cry3::violin::violin: :cry11:I can't wait...:rubhands:

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep... To Kick OU's butt! Come on guys 2 out of your last 3 games looked like crap. They should have all been give me games. That you almost lost!

The good teams have a little number beside them on the score board that you see on TV. This is called a natl ranking. Even a high number like 27 is still better than a team with NO number.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey I am glad to see Oklahoma has pride in there teams. I for one am from Texas, so I support the teams I grew up supporting. Nothing wrong with OU I have a child in school at OU. I support OU untill they play TEXAS. Then all bet are off.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many years has it been??? Your record sucks! Get a real Coach then maybe then can compete. :loser:

Speaking of records. I was in Austin last year, it was noticably absent of a Heisman Park like we have in Norman. Wonder why that is?

Latest posts

Top Bottom