Ouch this hurt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We had to put gas in the truck today.

Attachments

• 20220317_133650.jpg
    20220317_133650.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 101

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not trying to sound like a dick, my wife’s car is an SUV, but I’m very thankful for a company vehicle during times like this. I’m so sorry for you guys with big trucks, semis and brodozers. I drive around the state from BA and couldn’t imagine paying for all that out of my own pocket. Drill, baby, drill!!

LGB/FJB

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not trying to sound like a dick, my wife’s car is an SUV, but I’m very thankful for a company vehicle during times like this. I’m so sorry for you guys with big trucks, semis and brodozers. I drive around the state from BA and couldn’t imagine paying for all that out of my own pocket. Drill, baby, drill!!

LGB/FJB

Well, we are retired, so we aren't driving to work and back every day, so it helps, because our "daily driver" is a 2019 Ford Expedition Max SUV. Not real great on mileage, but when we want to go somewhere, we can take up to 4 or 5 people and their luggage.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score

LGB/FJB
Drill? You mean turn the handle Achmed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom