Ouch this hurt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Summer travel season wont kick in until May. I am making no assumptions on what prices will be until after Memorial Day. Until then, I will try to fill up in the dips and assume it will go back up any day.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a meme yesterday that I completely agree with! It said, "I'd prefer a few tweets and $1.78 a gallon gas."
Heck, they’ve posted that one in the meme threads here so many times that they’ve just about worn it out. It’s been posted so many times that I’m kind of surprised that it hasn’t been posted twice on the same page yet.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Some of gas station around here have an $85 limit. We went to town the other day and the other gas station in town finally got their new pumps installed, so we stopped there and they don't have a limit. When I pulled up the truck told me I had 19 miles to empty, I shouldn't had waited that long, but that's what a procrastinator does. Man I knew it was going to be a lot. Not much I do about. Good thing we don't leave the house that much.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had to put gas in the truck today.
If I ran my one ton nearly empty it would take that much. My 87 Silverado long bed had dual tanks. When you work at Walmart making $450 every two weeks, filling up is painful. Costs me $63 to fill up my impala or my crown Vic. Either way but I can go 75 miles further in the impala.

Latest posts

Top Bottom