Our Military Leadership Appears TO BE A.W.O.L.!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe she just seemed old to us at the time because we had Chiefs who had served on the Lincoln in the beginning of their careers. I guess she would have been about 20 at that time.
From what I could find, her keel was laid in ‘84, and she was launched in ‘88 and commissioned in November of ‘89, so she would’ve been around 20 years in service, but the Nimitz class service life is 50 years—Nimitz herself was commissioned in ‘75 and is just now getting ready to be put out to pasture.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, remember that the absence of a carrier in the area doesn’t mean that we have no ability to project power in the area.

Just remember, there are two types of ships: submarines and targets…
Calling a submarine a ship will get you a very nasty response by anyone who’s ever been assigned to one.
A submarine is always referred to as a boat.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember, there are two types of ships:

Hardship
Kinship
Membership
Citizenship
Friendship

Been 30 years since Clinton dismantled military. Odumbo done little to improve. Pedo Joe adversity, abandoned equipment, equipment give aways, stocks depleted.

We are prime for invasion. Pedo and the Ho have set up the invasion, too.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is an example of the US turning to foreign yards for overhaul work, since we can't seem to do it ourselves anymore. I also recall a yard in India that has been approved for it and I know we do some work in Japan too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom