P7 or 1911?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesnt seem to be a big weight difference, will probably spend more on the 1911 unless I go with RIA. P7 mind you is 567 after shipping and ffl, prob slightly smaller profile, but no weight difference unloaded. REALLY tempted to buy it and an RIA compact or a 1911 later..HK is harder to find mags for etc, but my uncle had one stolen, still has some stuff, mags, maybe holster etc which is nice cuz he is just going to give them to me. Ten + years and never replaced it. Really just want a nice CCW piece and splurge on myself with my bonus.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda hard to go wrong with either. Personally, I think the P7 is too heavy for a single stack 9mm but they are hella accurate.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take it this is a PSP not a P7M8. I'd probably go for the P7 if it's in good condition. I can't think of a 1911 under $600 that's as nice. If you're talking about a semi-custom 1911 like Les Baer, Ed Brown etc. then 1911 all the way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom