Palmetto armory lawsuit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the article, it sounds like the ammo was to blame. PSA will likely get dropped from the lawsuit. The way it reads, the lawyers are likely telling the plaintiff what to do so the settlement from the insurance companies will be higher.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure don't know everything (I'm not an engineer, barber, cab driver or news reporter) but looking at it with hindsight.
The design of that shotgun slug might liven things up a bit in a tube magazine, if the narrow front end of the sabot slug in one shell was to come in hard contact with the primer of the shell in front of it.
As Barney Fife said, "Ka-Blooey!"
Link from the Blackwater recall:
https://blackwaterworldwide.com/rec...a voluntary,12g Sabot slug shotgun cartridges.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like this guy might sue the calendar for the day of the week it happened on...

Unfortunately, when someone sues it’s very typical to sue anyone and everyone in the chain of events. Never know, they may be willing to settle out of court to avoid the exhaustive legal battle and the risk of a jury.

Latest posts

Top Bottom