Part IV: Most unique, odd or rare cartridge you have taken game with.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When we were kids, my cousin and I were out and about with our shotguns. A doe ran into the field about 40 yds ahead of us and just stopped. He slowly ejected the 20 ga birdshot shell from his pump, took out his knife and cut the shell through the wadding, loaded it back in the gun and let the hammer down on her. It looked like a slug at the entry with nothing out the other side. When we gutted her, there was a clean hole on the one side, vitals were non existent, and the opposite ribcage was littered with bb’s.

Bill_Long_Tan

Marksman
Reaction score
These post have been pretty fun and seems like members enjoy this so we will keep going until i run out of ideas. This one will be about those unique, odd or rare calibers taking game. Currently I am running a 264 Win Mag this year which is decently rare but not rare enough to not have factory options and its not as popular as all the other 6.5's. Now I have a 348 Win in a Model 71 so that will be my unique entry as its the only 34 cal I know of. What do you guys have/used?
7mm harvey magnum

Latest posts

Top Bottom