Panic Attacks...help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exercise, eating right and staying away from or greatly reducing stimulants like caffeine and herbals has helped me immensely. The other thing too, is that most situations seem permanent, but are only temporary. Have a longer vision than today.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is one of the hardest things I've ever dealt with. No worries about booze and drugs. I feel the absolute best when my friends come over and hang out. They were here Saturday watching the games and I had no anxieties at all. As soon as they left, boom...they hit hard. I'm trying to fight them head on, my wife got a little pissed when I wouldn't go to the ER today when the big one hit (3 visits already isn't cheap). I wanted to fight through it and not have them pump me full of meds to calm me down. I don't like meds, but sometimes it seems that is all that will help it and at other times, not.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get professional help. There is No substitute for it. For the job i am sorry to hear it. Universal trailers in el reno is always hiring. We are always looking for competent assemblers or machine operators. The pay starts at 11.50 i think and goes up from there with experience. Benefits starts one month after hire date. Let me know if you are interested and I'll talk to HR.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GlockPride, I'm trying on the caffeine. I used to drink a 2 litre of coke while at work and more when I got home. I would probably drink around a 12 pack or more of coke a day. I haven't had any caffeine for almost 3 weeks now. It sucks because I live coca cola.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Try and keep yourself busy doing labor things. Hard days work and sunshine been the best medicine for folks long time before drugs. Even if its yard work get some sun. Faith also good idea.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm struggling with my faith right now. I've always believed and had faith, just never in organized religion. This is making me question a lot of things. I'm trying hard, but this was a hard kick.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
could it be possible that you are having caffeine withdrawal? I hope the best for you. maybe a pet would help

GlockPride, I'm trying on the caffeine. I used to drink a 2 litre of coke while at work and more when I got home. I would probably drink around a 12 pack or more of coke a day. I haven't had any caffeine for almost 3 weeks now. It sucks because I live coca cola.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only 4 hours? In the past i had them last for days. As a fellow sufferer I can tell you that while I have not made them go away I can tell you that when I'm feeling depressed it gets worse and more frequent. That being said there is no real "best" way of dealing with them. It seems that everyone is different in what works. Some meditate, others take meds, for me, it seems best to fend it of until I have a chance to calmly let it go and let it wash over me and understand it's nothing to fear. Once I do that it usually goes away in short order. That's my method, it may or may not work for you.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Catt57, thank you. The anxiety never stops and then the attacks come from time to time. Sometimes I can feel them coming on and sometimes they just hit all at once. I tried your method today. It was rough getting through it, but I did. Thanks for your advice.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
could it be possible that you are having caffeine withdrawal? I hope the best for you. maybe a pet would help

I had the attack before dropping the caffeine. I guess part of what's happening could be caffeine withdrawals adding to it. Kind of everything all at once I guess

Latest posts

Top Bottom