Pawnee Summer Run N Gun - July 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No feels police -- we just took the FB down because nobody was talking about anything but homo stuff on there, and hardly anybody posting there were run n gun people. It had become a huge distraction. Plus we had people posting our personal info and encouraging harassment and violence against us.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No feels police -- we just took the FB down because nobody was talking about anything but homo stuff on there, and hardly anybody posting there were run n gun people. It had become a huge distraction. Plus we had people posting our personal info and encouraging harassment and violence against us.

All part of that "tolerance" stuff, right?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Winter Run N Gun wil be Jan.23rd. I have been told that's SHOT show weekend, but that's the weekend the landowner specified. Besides, we're more fun than the SHOT show....

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Winter Run N Gun wil be Jan.23rd. I have been told that's SHOT show weekend, but that's the weekend the landowner specified. Besides, we're more fun than the SHOT show....

Sweet, prob do the Alex in October and that will be 4 for me this year.

Let's hope the weather will greet us like the summer R&G, cold and snowing!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom