Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MauserAl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son and I underestimated how fast this event would fill up and are on the waiting list. We're gonna come to Pawnee anyhow, maybe some more will cancel or no show. Is there a way to check the "wait list" for our position?
Regards, Randall

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I went to sight in today....

I could not get my Garand to group. At 100 yards I was getting 6-8 inch groups. I know the gun can shoot, as I have shot groups about 1 inch at 100 with hand loaded hunting ammo. So I tried the same ammo in my 1903A4 clone thinking that if it shot ok out of there, I would at least be with the spirit of the Garand challenge. Still shot about 6 inch groups at 100. So I tried the AR just to see how it was with some reloads I had just put together. It shot ok with them out to about 200 yards (iron sights) so I guess that's the plan. I'm pretty bummed about it.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carb loading... Think I'm doing this right? :naughty:

photo.jpg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I could be there; will be at my youngest's youth basketball tournament today. I hope I can make the summer event. Remember: pictures, video. I want to see some of the action.

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another Run N' Gun in the books. Excellent match run by good folks. A big shout out goes to Dan and Al for putting this on and to John for hosting.

I enjoy the friendly competitive spirit and the fellowship of my brother patriots.

Cant wait till this summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom