Paypal NAZIS!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just needed to rant and didn't know wherelse to put this! Got an email this weekend from paypal's "we hate your 2nd Ammendment group" this weekend notifying that they have limited my access to my account, effectively seizing 4 digits worth of my money for using their service to sell "prohibited items" on our DIYGlock.com site. Paypal, much like the Nazis hates firearms and the American Way of Life, and from here on out, my family and i will be avoiding them like the plague!!!

Whew... I think I feel a little better now, thanks for listening.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell PayPal to unfreeze your account because you are working undercover on an expose of the gun culture for Mother Jones.

LMAO!!! what if i tell them that I'm using the site to track down horrible Pro2nd activists and will be visiting each one of them personally to confiscate them after they have built them into firearms??? You think that one would work??? Lol

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years ago I saw a similar service that was gun friendly; something like Gunpal. I don't know if they are still in existence but they wanted to be an alternative to PayPal.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, you have to keep Paypal transactions that involve firearms or firearm accessories very discrete...and it's certainly problematic if it's business related. You might check out some of the newer app-based money transfer systems, such as Square and Venmo (although Venmo is Paypal owned, much of the process is different).

Latest posts

Top Bottom