Paypal NAZIS!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, you have to keep Paypal transactions that involve firearms or firearm accessories very discrete...and it's certainly problematic if it's business related. You might check out some of the newer app-based money transfer systems, such as Square and Venmo (although Venmo is Paypal owned, much of the process is different).

Thanks Yukon!

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All businesses have hiccups, it's know PayPal is not gun friendly. It sucks that it is a 4 digit hit but take it as a learning experience to read the fine print on what you can and cannot use for your business. I have heard of some banks closing accounts down for businesses who dabble in guns.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, tons of great info!!!

If you're doing steady business, I'd agree this is a good way to go. If you're not doing much business, something like Stripe is probably a better deal.
I'm using stripe now.
As humbly as possible, we are actually being blessed with more sales than i thought we would be, but at what point does it benefit one to go worth the aforementioned option?
Thanks!!!

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, tons of great info!!!

I'm using stripe now.
As humbly as possible, we are actually being blessed with more sales than i thought we would be, but at what point does it benefit one to go worth the aforementioned option?
Thanks!!!
I think it depends on the number of transactions you do, and the average value of each. I've heard some people say $20,000 per month, others say $80,000. I'm guessing you have to figure up what each service will cost you based on your specific transaction details.

Latest posts

Top Bottom