People Like This Do Not Deserve a Trial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right, you weren't advocating for a hurried brutal execution to circumvent the appeals process.

Nope,.... I wasn't. Glad you finally learned how to read.

The point is, we need to change the PROCESS... there are no appeals after a .22 to the brainstem.

31 days after sentencing.

ai.imgur.com_DYpLD.jpg

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm assuming you mean .22 to the brainstem 31 days after sentencing, right? Goes to trial, sentenced to death, 31 days later executed. Yeah, you're a blood thirsty maniac(that last bit is sarcastic btw)

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why wait 31 days?

To allow time for review and appeal of course. Your attempt at painting me as an unreasonable bloodthirsty maniac is misplaced. I believe in justice, and in due process. I just believe it has gotten way out of hand. I really couldn't care less what you think of me, or anything about you in general, because you're only trying to stir the pot, as I said. But you are adding in to what I said, reading your own prejudices into the conversation. That is your problem, not mine.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To allow time for review and appeal of course. Your attempt at painting me as an unreasonable bloodthirsty maniac is misplaced. I believe in justice, and in due process. I just believe it has gotten way out of hand.

I guess that's why you said the point of shooting them in the head was that there are no appeals. I'm not painting anything... just hitting the floodlights.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, you still haven't learned to read, unfortunately.

I said AFTER.... which means no long drug out appeals after appeals after appeals if sentencing is carried out in a timely manner. A reasonable timeframe for execution is 30 days, in my opinion, IF we streamline the system. You really need to learn to not read into other people's statements with your OWN misconceptions and prejudices if you're going to engage in internet-based discourse. If you have an opinion, then simply express it... stand up and take a position. Don't try to demonize and discredit other people with rhetoric and hyperbole. Speak your OWN mind, don't just try to tear others down to make yourself look more enlightened, informed, compassionate or humane. Take a stand.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said AFTER.... which means no long drug out appeals after appeals after appeals if sentencing is carried out in a timely manner. A reasonable timeframe for execution is 30 days, in my opinion, IF we streamline the system. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah didn't read daniel's post

This is great. In the future you should start out with this. Right now you're just backpedaling.

Go on about how this hypothetical system would work. What would be the deadline for filing an appeal? How would you handle situations that currently fall under post-conviction relief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom