Personalized license plates denied by OK for 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of when my dad ran a charter flight operation in the 1990s. He was very conscientious and detail-oriented. One time, during a routine FAA inspection of the hangar, aircraft, paperwork, maintenance and training plans, ops manuals, etc, the inspector said something along the lines of "Well I can't find anything wrong, but I have to ding you on something, so I'm gonna flag the lack of oil drip pans under the planes." So my dad bought drip pans and stuck them under the engines.

I'm fortunate that my line of work never involves crossing paths with bureaucrats. But if that ever changes, I already know to throw them a bone with something dumb and easy.

Matt
It's likely not even the buracrats fault. The system they have to work in demands, they be IDIOTS, so they don't embarrass their boss!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA missed one

1717967772558.png

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all lost me when all of a sudden I started getting posts about personal licence plates.
I don't recall signing on for this, but if you have a bunch of old ones, I think they'd be a lot more hail proof than those crappy shingles the re roofers sell.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I 'crossed paths' with a bureaucrat (1971 in Atlanta, GA) only the fact that I was an active duty soldier kept bail money from being involved!:blush:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't even know at a lot of those names represent but some are off-color. I imagine the person who make the decisions to not allow certain names has an account somewhere on an internet site that is questionable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom