Pick one of these two 9mm pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mblndl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got them both. The Shield is slim, light, accurate and easy to conceal...and the trigger is awesome. And I love having the thumb safety (I know ... some of you don't). The Glock is simple, reliable and accurate but much harder to conceal carry. If I had to pick one it would be the Glock. Or the Shield. LOL

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always buy American. S&W all day. I have shot several different glock's, they're nice but not made in USA.

There isn't anything wrong with a firearm that's made in another country. Just because it says made in USA doesn't make it any better or worse than something from another country. Unless its china.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There isn't anything wrong with a firearm that's made in another country. Just because it says made in USA doesn't make it any better or worse than something from another country. Unless its china.

Agree, the poll asked which one I preferred. S&W because American made and I own several. Glock's are a great weapon, just "not my bag, baby"!