Pick one of these two 9mm pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
QUOTE=connorkeef;2083914]Both are great guns. Have you thought about the XD/XDM/XDs though? I hear a 9mm XDs will be released in the very near future.[/QUOTE]

Which do you like best? (You may elaborate if you want). Only one of the two listed and don't be trying to sub something ese in there either now.1. Gen 4 Glock 19

2. S&W M&P Shield

No fair, you didn't answer the question and you didn't follow directions. No soup for you! :teach:[

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot them both. If we are talking "outta the box" trigger, then the Sheild. If I get to apply a little love to that Glock trigger before firing, then the Glock. I'd like to have a Shield to conceal-carry because of the slimmer profile.

But, both are good guns. I'd sure like to find a Shield to add to the collection ...

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a woman and have trouble pulling the slides back. How are these guns on pulling the slide back?

OP Glock 19 (have not shot the shield, put how do perfect perfection, besides what BB said?)

Swatie, I had this discussion with my wife. You can pull any slide if you are not debilitated by doing it like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWtS5qdhvHM

Last edited by a moderator: