Places for lunch around Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish there was an old Mom & Pop cafe still in Edmond. Around the Corner is OK but I still miss On The Corner and there was another one downtown I never can remember the name of.

Try Virginia's at 15th and Blvd. Great breakfast

Same owner lady for 30 years, used to Coltrane Cafe but she got divorced and had to move.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gabriella’s off Broadway north fo memorial is good. The lounge off 2nd west of I35 is really good. Tamashii ramen off 3rd or 4th and boulevard is good. A few doors down from tamashii is Fait Maison if you’re feeling like French fine dining and have some money to blow on an amazing meal.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Butcher BBQ in Wellston is about the only place I'll wait in line. I do wish that there was a Van's Pig Stand in Edmond though as I think their ribs are better than The Butcher.

Chelino's on Boulevard and 15th is pretty decent Tex-Mex.

La Perla Mexican Food Store on Kelly and 15th next to the aquarium shop has excellent tacos.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eddie’s at 2nd & Coltraine has a really good menu-great burgers, steaks, wings. Great cocktails too.

The Lookout at Kickingbird GC has a great menu too. Same for drinks👍👍

Although not in Edmond, 1492 in Cassidy Square is my go to for Latin American cuisine.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Panang 5 over off S Boulevard near Broadway by the dealerships. We always eat there when we have to go over thataway. It's legit Thai...the one in Norman's best tho. Both places load you up with chow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom