Please pray for my kiddo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's tough for everyone nowadays. She does have some blessings. She has you as a father, a job, she is getting some awesome life experience dealing with rude people, she has a significant other and recognizes there are issues in the relationship. I know this is not what anyone wants to hear when they are down. Prayers that this helps her to change her life in a positive manner.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in the hospital the nurses were always telling me how polite I was just because I would say please and thank you. Seems like people need to remember their manors.
Can confirm. After 40+ years in the hospital, it’s the family members & patients that are the most condescending, entitled, rudest a$$hats ever. Mostly attack the female employees. I think I set the record for having security kick them out , at least that’s what my administrator told me….

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having spent a few days and nights at the hospital, mostly observing, I gotta tell you, your kiddo is tough as nails.

The girl who came buy to clean Grumpy's room was CLEARLY shocked when I told her "thank you", then she broke down in tears. Said I was the first person not a co-worker in weeks to speak to her without yelling at her for something. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

What the **** is wrong with people anymore??
Great that you did it, but pitiful things are this way.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers Praying For You GIF by MOODMAN

Latest posts

Top Bottom