Please pray for my kiddo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having spent a few days and nights at the hospital, mostly observing, I gotta tell you, your kiddo is tough as nails.

The girl who came buy to clean Grumpy's room was CLEARLY shocked when I told her "thank you", then she broke down in tears. Said I was the first person not a co-worker in weeks to speak to her without yelling at her for something. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

What the **** is wrong with people anymore??

Hearing that really pisses me off.

With my long hospital stay and then Wif with her multiple visits, I greeted every staff member that entered the room and thanked them for whatever service was received.

Neither of us ever wanted anything. We could see their faces change upon the room. A little kindness and appreciation goes a long ways.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet it is tough. I’m 36 and have 3 kids. We’re “poorish” also, but make it work. It hasn’t been easy but I have manned up and provided for my wife and kids and will continue to do so as long as I’m breathing. I’m disappointed in many of the young guys my age. It’s like men just get softer and softer every generation…

Hopefully her situation improves and more positive things come her way. I bet she deserves it

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please pray for my kiddo. She is having a really rough time at work, and life in general. Collect a check coworkers, dealing with rude ass people at the hospital all day long, minor health issues, being poorish and single, and the guy she was dating needs to take a few doses of growaset.(Her words, not mine 😁).

Poor girl is at her wits end right now, and not much ol dad can do that will make it better at the moment.
Where can I get a bottle or 2 of Growaset?

I have young guys at work and 1 of my son in laws that needs a 3-week regimen of twice daily doses!

Prayers for your daughter, life can be hard at times, may she trust and rest in the Lord.

Latest posts

Top Bottom