Please pray for my kiddo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are already doing it. You are there, you care, you're listening. That's what matters, time. You can buy people all kinds of stupid sh*t, but there is no substitute for time. Stick with her, I promise you, it's what matters.

Exactly. It doesn't matter if the OP doesn't actually "solve" the issue, but being there and listening is sometimes like advancing runners in a baseball game. Perhaps the "helping" person gets them to first base and someone else gets them "home," but one is still being productive to get one base.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. It doesn't matter if the OP doesn't actually "solve" the issue, but being there and listening is sometimes like advancing runners in a baseball game. Perhaps the "helping" person gets them to first base and someone else gets them "home," but one is still being productive to get one base.
Yeah, but I don’t think he wants her to even get to second base with a guy who needs Growaset.

I can see paradise by the dashboard lights…

Latest posts

Top Bottom