Please tell me he didn't really say that....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately you are probably correct, but they still can't stand to vote for Trump and consequently his mouth is liable to get "Old Joe" elected.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump ain't a chitty choice if you're a conservative. He speaks out of his ass, but so does half of OSA. We all do at some point. In terms of dominating the conversation, he has to. The press and everyone else would eat him alive.

This is excuse-making for him. Uttering ******** continually just to keep your mouth moving is not the same as leading or being in control. It's just being a tool.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is excuse-making for him. Uttering ******** continually just to keep your mouth moving is not the same as leading or being in control. It's just being a tool.

Nope. Not making excuses, I'm just not that sensitive about what he says. Hell, Obama, Hillary and the bunch would bash Republicans constantly, they were just more polite, but they were saying the same damn things. So I guess my skin is thicker. He is who he is and he's been that way for a long time and I get you think he's a tool..... can't really argue.... but he does actually get things done. Things Republicans only talk about.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've said this, yes.... he does get things done, but he has to continually talk to hear himself on the airwaves, and bluster and boast. It's juvenile and stupid.

That doesn't take away from accomplishments, but it does divert attention and give the press, the left, his political opponents and everyone else in the world something to harp on - the he LOOKS like a fool, a braggart and a bore.

Just my opinion, like everyone else who has one. I'm ashamed he is the best option we had, yes. I <facepalm> almost every time he opens his mouth these days. And I hope he beats Joe Biden and the left in November like a red-headed stepchild - again, because we don't have any better options, which really says a whole shiteload more about US as a country than it does even about HIM as a tool.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Not making excuses, I'm just not that sensitive about what he says. Hell, Obama, Hillary and the bunch would bash Republicans constantly, they were just more polite, but they were saying the same damn things. So I guess my skin is thicker. He is who he is and he's been that way for a long time and I get you think he's a tool..... can't really argue.... but he does actually get things done. Things Republicans only talk about.
I thought he was a republican....

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is whatever works for him at the moment - like being a 2A supporter. It changes with the winds and when it is politically advantageous.
I see no indication that he anything but American, unlikely the very large number of U.S. politicians and insiders who are corrupted by, if not aligned entirely with, foreign interests. This is extremely important.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see no indication that he anything but American, unlikely the very large number of U.S. politicians and insiders who are corrupted by, if not aligned entirely with, foreign interests. This is extremely important.

I don't really understand what you mean with this statement. But oh well. No biggie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom