Please tell me he didn't really say that....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the stuff he say's just makes me shake my head in wonder. On the other hand, I can't imagine the immense pressure he is under. Think about how you would be if for the last 4 years every word, every hand movement every molecule of your life was scrutinized by the world. Not to mention, that you have a bunch of "Co-Workers" under handing you and back stabbing you and lying about you every day of those years, Now on top of all that you have a world wide epidemic to deal with. No Thank You.
But he brings it on himself. He doesn't have to stand in front of the press and his key advisors for hours at a time, day in and day out and have ridiculous arguments with the press over the exact same topics every day !

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He trolls the idiot media. They ask stupid questions and he provides them stupid Answers. As he should. The only quality media is independent media. The MSM is worthless crap and most people know that. But some people (I don’t know how) think they are doing just a bang up job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He trolls the idiot media. They ask stupid questions and he provides them stupid Answers. As he should. The only quality media is independent media. The MSM is worthless crap and most people know that. But some people (I don’t know how) think they are doing just a bang up job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But when he provides those stupid answers (your words, not mine) he turns off people who might vote for him but instead decide he is just another moron and so they either vote against him or just don't vote at all. Either of those is bad.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But he brings it on himself. He doesn't have to stand in front of the press and his key advisors for hours at a time, day in and day out and have ridiculous arguments with the press over the exact same topics every day !
And if he didn't all the Bleeding hearts would be saying, See we have no leadership, he won't tell us what's going on, why is he hiding. You prove my point. The man can't win, what ever he does is wrong. Right or wrong he is our President, do I agree with all he say's, no. He can't even do his job, because he is defending himself all the time 24/7. How about we leave the man alone so he can do his job, and quit second guessing him.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden is a stutterer. His propensity for verbal gaffes is rooted in that. He's done pretty well for himself with such a handicap given the professional demand as a politician for so much public speaking. I do think that he is experiencing a mental decline with time.
In 1988, Biden was forced out of the Presidential race by a plagiarism scandal. How times have changed. Now plagiarism is such a trivial thing that no one bothers to bring it up anymore.

Trump seems to be such a narcissist that he is only rarely able to think about any topic in any context other than how it will affect him. This statement about CV testing is another case of that. Lower infection counts are good for him. So, by not testing for and counting infections, the resulting lower infection numbers are good for him. Trump is admired for saying what he thinks. What he says scares me because so much seems the be just self-serving bulls*t. And then there is Trump the bully trying to posture himself as a victim. I despise bullies. I feel sorry for Trump fans as victims of a scam that has led them to invest so much of their loyalty and admiration in a confidence man. I don't think history will be kind to Trump.

Neither of these men should be President of the United States.

Our lives, our country and our liberty are at stake right now and I don't see a real leader of the United States of America emerging to get us through this. Surely we can do better than Trump or Biden. Time seems to have run out though so we're all screwed either way.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But when he provides those stupid answers (your words, not mine) he turns off people who might vote for him but instead decide he is just another moron and so they either vote against him or just don't vote at all. Either of those is bad.
So, is it safe to say @HJB will not be voting for Trump?
No, it is absolutely not safe to say that at all. I will vote for him as I did the last time. What I'm concerned about is that he runs away enough potential voters with his mouth that he can't get re-elected ! If he learned when to shut his mouth, and showed some class, he would have a 75% approval rating for what he has done. But, instead he has about 45%.

But, I will definitely vote for him. The other side should be embarrassed with the list of potential candidates they offered and especially with the one that it looks like is going to run.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
He will win by an even bigger landslide than last time and all the liberal journalists and others with TDS will continue to fail at bringing him down. He is living rent free in their heads and I’m loving every minute of it. He baits them right into the trap and they stupidly fall for it time after time. Biden can’t complete a coherent sentence. It’s hilarious that of all the Democrats in the USA, this old senile fool is their choice. I can’t wait for the debates and CNN live coverage as the country turns red again on election night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom