Please tell me he didn't really say that....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The way I take it, he's not saying that testing causes infection; he's saying that our numbers are high because we do more testing. If we didn't test as much, our numbers wouldn't be so high.
I think maybe he's trying to explain why our numbers look higher than other countries.

Don't get me wrong; he says some really dumb stuff sometimes. I think he just doesn't express himself in a way that's easy to understand.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all Look who wrote the article. Dr Bruce Lee a Chinese apologist and Trump hater.
I've seen several of his anti Trump articles since January.
Second what Trump was implying is China has low numbers like a lot of countries who are not testing very many people.
A lot of countries are not testing and showing high numbers because the truth will hurt their economies more.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...-few-cases-here-is-the-reaction/#41f30acb518c

"If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”
The only way you find out they have the virus is by testing them. So that statement is correct isn't it? The more you test the greater the number of people documented have the virus. Actually, many have had the virus and never knew it or got tested for it.

Actually, the statement should have been "If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases documented.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom